I am pleased to announce the release of CSLA .NET version 5.1.0.
This is a big enhancement release, with 429 commits included since the previous release. These commits include many from contributors in the community, and they are listed in the release notes. It is wonderful to work with such a great community!
Major areas of focus in the 5.1.0 release include:
- Blazor and Razor Components support for server-side and WebAssembly
- ASP.NET Core 3.0 and 3.1 support has been enhanced for MVC and Razor Pages
- Lots of performance and bug fix changes to the data portal
- Enhancements to the analyzers
- The Templates package now installs as expected for VS 2017 and 2019
Obviously these are just the highlights from those 429 commits. You can see all the detail in the release notes.
This version 5.1.0 release is also an important milestone relative to my upcoming Using CSLA: Blazor and WebAssembly book, because the last couple chapters of the book focus on how CSLA works with Blazor, and that’s all based on version 5.1.0.
I expect the book to be in the CSLA store by the end of February.